iCraftMC Minecraft Classic Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iCraftMC Minecraft Classic Server

We are a minecraft classic server, here you can appeal bans, apply for promotions, or just chat.

ICRAFTMC ANNOUNCEMENT~~THE server is going to be down for days less than 2 weeks because im moving! posible down date: monday 11-7-11 just check the forums for further announcements

How to get your ban appealed?

Scabbesr
    Scabbesr

How to get your ban appealed?  Empty How to get your ban appealed?

Post  Scabbesr Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:14 pm

How do I get my ban appealed?
    - Firstly, this is what you need to do.
    1. Find out why you were banned.
    Note: We don't ban for stupid reasons, if we ban you it's for a certain reason...
    2. Who was the Moderator who banned you?
    Note: We would rather you talk personally with that one Moderator than making a huge deal about it. Check out who the Mods are in the Moderators
    3. What's your username? If you were banned we need to know your name, we can't dig through the database and find out who you are. Please give as much detail as possible.
    Note: Don't post, "hi i was banned please unban me... k thx." We certainly won't do so.. This is what it should look like.
    "Hi my name is Scabbesr. I was banned for griefing. The Moderator who banned me was Scabbesr. Please unban me and I promise I won't do it again."
    Note: We are not obligated to unban you. If any moderator feels you aren't fit for the server, than your appeal will not be taken into consideration.

And lastly:
    - Please don't post a new thread on why you were banned. Post it to a Moderator who is listed on the forums and they will deal with this.

~Scabbesr.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:15 pm