iCraftMC Minecraft Classic Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iCraftMC Minecraft Classic Server

We are a minecraft classic server, here you can appeal bans, apply for promotions, or just chat.

ICRAFTMC ANNOUNCEMENT~~THE server is going to be down for days less than 2 weeks because im moving! posible down date: monday 11-7-11 just check the forums for further announcements

3 posters

READ NOW ! URGENT

Slyphshade602
    Slyphshade602

READ NOW ! URGENT Empty READ NOW ! URGENT

Post  Slyphshade602 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Hey This Is URGENT Don't Stop Reading Ive Been Noticing That Greifers Have Been Coming To BoyHimas Server. To Stop The Greifers We Need More Security Like People Who Stay On All Night Watching The Server And Getting On More . I Just Caught a Greifer a Hour Ago But I Couldn't Ban Him But I Got His Name ! 1o1o1 And Another One : XxshadowsythexX . GET THEM BANNED
    We Need More Trusted People I Know I May Have Had My Ups And Downs On This Server But I Could Make It Up To You Guys . To Show That Ill Be On 24/7 Checking For Greifers And When I Find Em Ill Right Their Name Down . BoyHimas , Kris , Tsh , ConCon , McFar You need To Watch More And Your Server Is Becoming Less Popular By The Second You Need To Improve It With Freindly Mods Etc. Less Cussing , More Strict . I Know Your Thinking Why Listen To This Guy ? These Ways Helped My Server Before It Got Hacked . And Ban Any GREIFERS I mean If They Only Greif One Block Ban Em. drunken
    BoyHimas
    BoyHimas

READ NOW ! URGENT Empty ban for one block?

Post  BoyHimas Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm

then well have to ban everyone Razz
    Slyphshade602
    Slyphshade602

READ NOW ! URGENT Empty Re: READ NOW ! URGENT

Post  Slyphshade602 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 pm

BoyHimas wrote:then well have to ban everyone Razz
    Uhmmm What Do Ya Mean?
    Kris19642

READ NOW ! URGENT Empty We arent superhumas........

Post  Kris19642 Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Alot of the things you suggested arent valid. But some are. We already have a VERY friendly moderation team. Razz

Sponsored content

READ NOW ! URGENT Empty Re: READ NOW ! URGENT

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 am